- Maturity Size – 20-25′ Tall
- 25′ Wide
- Grows about 24″ per year
- Full Sun (Should get about 6 hours of direct, unfiltered sunlight each day.
- Produces a medium- to large-sized red apple that is tender, crisp and juicy with a sweet, mild flavor–great for fresh eating and desserts. The fruit will keep for 3–6 months if stored in the refrigerator.
- Blooms midseason, with pinkish-white flowers.
- Yields ripe fruit typically from mid- to late September to mid-October.
- Can be pollinated with yellow delicious, red Jonathan, early harvest or a variety from a different apple family.